20150808

One crappy sock per crappy job. How fitting. Or not at all, apparently.

Five months with nary an interview, and now I have four jobs. And was just offered another one out of the blue, which I obviously had to decline for scheduling reasons. I hardly know what to complain about anymore.  Oh wait... no. I'll start with sock liners...

Is there a reason it's so hard to get low-cut sock liners right? We can put a man on the moon, but we can't make socks that don't show?

Cute.
 By the way, clothes-makers? "Nude" color never looks nude. FYI.

A rare instance when polka dots don't make it better.
...But that doesn't mean you should just throw in the towel and make it patterned!

It's like you're not even trying.
 Why is this so hard?!

Seriously?!
Now you're just mocking me.

2 comments: