20170925

Limited Edition

Our new air freshener in the bathroom at work smells so good, I would seriously wear it as perfume. I looked at the can to see what it was, and it was a scent called "Fresh Sky," and then I saw that it was also labeled "Limited Edition."  Come again? First of all, why is it that every time I find a good product, it gets discontinued? Secondly... Limited Edition air freshener?! Hey marketing team, you guys realize this is a cleaning product, right?

I'm tempted to buy a can for myself, but whether to save it as a collector's item or spray it all over myself, I can't decide...

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me while I'm extremely tired. I laughed really hard - limited edition bathroom air freshener. I was thinking of those things they make specifically for bathrooms in office buildings and the like. It was really funny for the few moments before my brain stopped being freaky from lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete