20180829

Dear The Gym,


Thank you so much for your thoughtful letter. Since I run into you several times a week and you barely say hi, I thought maybe you didn't care, but now I am assured that you do care. You care a lot.

First of all, you're welcome for being a member of your fitness community. I just have a question. Your letter asserts that it is with "greatest appreciation" that you are offering me a renewal special: $24.95 a month and No Processing Fee. However, this is the exact same special being offered to new members who have not accumulated any gratitude at all. Therefore, I believe there must be some mistake. This is clearly your absolute least appreciation. Please resend the correct letter at your earliest convenience and we'll pretend this never happened.

Sincerely,

Valued Member

No comments:

Post a Comment