20180825

I have the answer and it's being muddled into deliciousness.

Together at last

I don't understand why not one person has responded to my latest craigslist ad
I have had much greater success bartering in the past. Let's go back...

5:02 p.m.
Q: What were you doing in a transaction involving a particular kind of plant with a shady guy in a parking lot?
A: ...Yes well, um...

3:31 p.m.
Q: Hey, don't you want your plant?
A: Oh yes! How could I forget my mint at the office...

1:43 p.m.
Q: Did you get your mint?
A: No, he said half an hour almost an hour ago. [shrugs]

12:48 p.m.
Q: Do you think he's going to show up?
A: Of course not. It's craigslist.

11:24 a.m.
Q: Do you have any spare change?
A: No, all I have is this sage plant. But it's got places to go, sorry.

10:55 a.m.
Q: What's that you're bringing on the bus?
A: A potted plant. Duh.

Yesterday
Q: Did you get any responses to your silly ad?
A:
Exactly four more than I expected.

ask and you shall receive

No comments:

Post a Comment