20201107

Uber Dumb


I wish I could be one of those lovely people who just adores everyone, but then there is my Uber driver. This person will not stop word-saying and they shouldn't be allowed.

"Driving for Uber is such a bad deal now, I have to pay so much for gas and maintenance. If people didn't tip, I wouldn't even make any money!"

---------------

"My birthday was the first day of the wildfire smoke, so I didn't get my free Dutch Bros because they were closed! And they wouldn't give me a free one later to make up for it!"

"Well they didn't make any money all week, so I guess that's fair."

"Well it's not fair to everyone who didn't get their free drinks!!"

---------------

"Wow, 200 new cases a day?! That's SO MANY!"

"...Actually, Oregon has fewer new cases per capita than--"

"WOW I can't believe that, that's so many!"

"We're actually doing quite well considering the populatio--"

"THAT'S SO MANY!!!!!"

---------------

"Are you getting the unemployment??"

---------------

"Oh you don't have to tip me! Nobody even tips on Uber, it's like weird."

My Uber driver for the return trip didn't speak to me at all except to call me "Miss," help with my bags, and offer to adjust the temperature to my liking. 

NC: 1

OR: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment